Tuesday 5 November 2013

Friendship…

OMG… I can’t believe what I have in front of me this evening. As I opened the box, my heart almost stopped and I had tears in my eyes, OMG… again. I may not make any sense in this post out of excitement and happiness, but just bear with me.


My Dear friend Fatima from the blog >> lavores << made me the most wonderful surprise by sending me one of her beautiful work. You can see >>here<< the post about this rug. I love Fatima’s Babette blanket so much that I made an attempt to do one, and didn't go well. You can check my attempt >>here<<.

I don’t have no words to thank you my Dear friend Fatima for your kindness and heart felt gesture, what can I say...  you made my year.
I will for sure treasure your gift, but most importantly I will treasure your friendship.
For now it’s in my seating room, so I can be looking at it all the time when I’m crocheting.



Love the magazines as well, lots of beautiful flowers patterns. Now I need to get the hang of reading the instructions (working on that).











Just a quick post to say hello and share. Hope you are all doing great.
Be happy.
Warmly,
Edina
xx



5 comments:

  1. Olá amiga Edina!
    Fico muito feliz por gostar da surpresa, a ideia foi mesma essa... surpreende-la! rsrsrsrsrsrs.
    Já há algum tempo que andava a pensar presente-a-la com algo especial, que fosse feito com lã portuguesa e algo que gostasse e pensei num tapete babette com lã de Arraiolos. Chegou na altura certa, pois já deve estar frio em Londres.
    Um abraço forte, com amizade
    Fátima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um agradável surpresa Edina, é sem duvida um tapete lindo ;o) Boa semana ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa tarde Edina, O pai natal passou cedo por aí e com um presente belissimo. Os tapetes que a Fátima faz são lindissimos. Aproveite amiga dessa bela prenda. Beijinho e uma feliz quarta feira
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A amizade da blogosfera é maravilhosa!!!Parabéns às duas!
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obrigada amigas pela vizita e comentarios, e sempre uma alegria saber que alguen passa por aqui e tem a gentileza de deixar uma mensagem. Obrigada novamente e voltem sempre a casa e sua.
    xx

    ReplyDelete