Friday 22 February 2013

Show and Tell...

I am so very happy to share with you today the latest and the biggest crochet project yet. As you may know I'm newbie in crochet making and have already done a few small crochet projects so far, (you can see them on the older posts). After my first ever tiny project on a cushion, I wanted to do a throw, and have to be an African flower, so... after much research on the cyber land  I found the lovely frills and spills blog with the most beautiful African flower in an hexagon, perfect for my throw, thank to Jasmine's excellent tutorial with a great step by steps tutorial with pictures, here:
 http://frills-n-spills.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/african-flower.html

I was able to follow and do it, and slowly but surely the throw was growing and finally I just finished. I love all about this throw, the colors, size the making. I am so proud that I have done this ambitious  project.

This one gone to a dear friend of mine, she was thrilled with her birthday present on Wednesday. I do want to do one for myself later on as well.
And here it is...
 









Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you liked my creation as much I do.
Edina  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Olá Edina, boa noite!
    Parabéns!!! Ficou linda a sua manta com flores africanas, perfeita, bonita combinação de cores.
    Um abraço,

    Fátima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola Fatima, Obrigada pela vizita e pelo elogio, me sinto horrada vindo de voce, uma artesan super talentosa que adimiro tanto. Tenha uma semana abencoada e super criativa.
      Um abracao.
      Edina

      Delete